The SearchPilot platform began life in 2015 as the Distilled Optimisation Delivery Network, or DistilledODN for short. In early 2020, we spun out of the renowned digital marketing agency Distilled and rebranded to SearchPilot. Having been born out Distilled, we are backed by 15+ years of SEO and digital marketing experience. Our offices span from the UK to the U.S., including our London headquarters and offices in Seattle and New York City. Meet the SearchPilot team here.
We’ve worked with, and continue to work with clients across a wide range of industries, including global brands and Fortune 500 companies. We pride ourselves in giving our clients a unique opportunity to put SEO “best practices” to the test, allowing them to back SEO business cases with concrete evidence. Learn more about how our platform works here.
- 2015: The idea for DistilledODN was conceived by Tom Anthony and the Distilled Research and Development team.
- March 2016: DistilledODN was officially launched and deployed on our first customers’ sites.
- October 2018: We added the capability for Full-Funnel Testing, which allowed us to test for SEO and CRO outcomes at the same time.
- March 2019: We gained a professional services team, comprising experienced Distilled consultants in London and New York to help customers run tests.
- October 2019: The professional services team grew into a new region with the addition of the Seattle team.
- February 2020: DistilledODN was rebranded to SearchPilot, and SearchPilot was spun out of Distilled as an independent company.